Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Starting off....

Allow me to introduce myself.
My handle is Matthias (I'm not going to give out my actual name).
I play on the Arygos server (US).
I quit WoW for about six months, and deleted my account with my level 80's. I'm back again, and hungry for more. I just started a couple days ago, I have a level 13, a level 7, and a bank alt. (Note: I am trying to play in moderation). I have skinning/mining on my Mage (Level 13), and Skinning and LW on my Rogue (Level 7).
My goals are on the blog description above, and I am looking forward to reaching them.


My current gold total: 15g, 27s, 14c.

In other words, I'm a while away from the gold cap.

What I have been doing to make gold: Going around Kharanos in an oval-like pattern, killing mobs and skinning them, and mining all the nodes along the way. I then craft the [Ruined Leather Scraps] into [Light Leather] on my LW, smelt all the bars, and sell. Rinse and repeat.

As of now, I have been focusing more on making gold, and less on leveling.

Be sure to keep checking for blog posts, as I will make them as much as possible.

Cheers,
Matthias

2 comments:

  1. September 21st.. two and a half months. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try playing the auction house by bidding low and selling normal! You can google it, I did some youtube videos and articles on it a year ago.

    ReplyDelete